In simple terms, fasting means absence of eating. It involves a conscious and willing abstinence or decrease of food and or drinks during a limited period of time. A juice fasting, for example, allows the consumption of juices only while temporarily restricting other food.
Fasting is not starvation. Fasting does not mean food deprivation but rather limitation and adaptation of food intake.
The purpose of fasting is cleansing, detoxification and regeneration of body. Research has linked fasting to longevity. Fasting promotes the body’s self-healing mechanisms.
Aside from religious observance, people fast to either address a specific illness or condition or for prevention reasons. Fasting improves metabolic function and promotes health and wellness.
Fasting raises an increased awareness of own needs, physical senses (taste, smell) and a greater sense of discipline, as reported by those who undergo fasting. Self-restrain also generates changes in emotional outlook and disposition.
Mild fasting is a milder form of cleanse that includes several light meals. Our nutritionist will thoroughly select a tailored nutritional programme adapted to your needs. You will be given a daily healthy breakfast followed by a light lunch, a juice in the afternoon and to finish a fresh vegetable soup at night. The mild fasting nutrition is based on the consumption of vegetables, fruits, seeds and nuts.
Cleanse your body with a Juice Detox short break or holiday programme in sunny Algarve. Boost your health with a mild detoxifying diet or juice fasting, cleansing Spa treatments and energizing daily group activities.
DURATION: 3 Nights PRICE*: 700 EUR per person
DURATION: 4 Nights PRICE*: 768 EUR per person
DURATION: 5 Nights PRICE*: 835 EUR per person
DURATION: 6 Nights PRICE*: 903 EUR per person
DURATION: 7 Nights PRICE*: 970 EUR per person
*Prices don’t include accommodation. Programmes not available between 15 July and 31 August.
Prices in Euros, including VAT at the current rate. Subject to availability at the time of reservation.
Not cumulative with other official offers or promotions.
The programme inclusions are unbreakable and non-refundable.
Longevity Vitality Plan activities may change without prior notice.
Minimum age for programme and Spa facilities and services: 16 years old.
Reservations for stays between 1 February and 31 May 2019 + between 1 October and 31 December 2019:
– If cancelled with more than 3 days before the arrival date: no fee will be charged.
– If cancelled with 3 days or with less than 3 days before the arrival date, or in case of no-show, late arrival or early departure: the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Reservations for stays between 1 June and 14 July 2019 + between 1 September and 30 September 2019:
– If cancelled with more than 7 days before the arrival date: no fee will be charged.
– If cancelled with 7 days or with less than 7 days before the arrival date, or in case of no-show, late arrival or early departure: the total price of the reservation will be charged.
(*) Special Offers:
– Full pre-payment is required at the time of reservation.
– In case of cancellation, changes to booking, or no-show: the total reservation price pre-paid is not refundable.